Social Media Manager
We offer you…
And much more 😜
Do you enjoy working with clients and helping them communicate to their target audience?
Do you like working on creative ideas to surprise your audiences? Then don’t wait any longer, you’re in the right place!
DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
About the job
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to join our team.
This role will manage our client portfolio, with the goal to help each one increase and improve their digital presence.
Previous experience in digital marketing is required with a customer service approach, along with an understanding of how digital tools add value to a company’s strategy and performance.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth by creating and maintaining long-term client relationships.
– Drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve each objective
– Lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept through to execution
– Work in conjunction with the Business Developer teams to create, manage and execute the digital marketing calendar
– Design, build and maintain social media presence and strategy of our clients
– Manage all content for the social networking accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
– Manage the creative, copywriting and translation professionals
– Forecast digital performance trends and be proactive
– Measure the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and provide accurate reports and analysis to demonstrate effective return on investment for our digital channels and key accounts (ROI)
– BA /(MS degree is a plus) in Marketing/Business Management or related field
– Min. 2 years of experience within a brand or digital agency
If you are less than 2 years exp. but you’re a fit we don’t let talents to the others.
We believe in talented people, invest in them and we grow together. We can discuss with a clear career plan as we are in favor of internal promotion
– Previous work experience and solid understanding of digital marketing required
– Ability to design and implement successful digital marketing campaigns across all channels
– Google & Facebook certified (or ready to be in the next couple of months)
– Good knowledge of InDesign
– Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
– Proactive and creative in problem solving
– Strong customer service driven attitude
– Excellent communication skills, both in oral speech and written
– Ability to be flexible in a multi-task environment and deal with tight deadlines
– Highly organized and detail orientated
– Eager to learn with an “hands on” approach
– Total team player with great enthusiasm and drive
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org ✌🏻
Wat maakt ons anders?
Je social media collegua’s
Frédéric Van Damme